Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ping Pong Placement Busted

I was looking to buy some more ping pong balls for the ping pong machine in downstairs Plyler the other day, when I came upon this beaut. online.  





     Here we have Mr. Professional Ping pong player who has made his big break and been featured on Butterfly's Training Ball box.  Butterfly, if you don't know, is a very high end ping pong company and if you didn't notice this man has ping pong bosoms.  Honestly, thinking about any arrangment of the balls in the box, they would all look weird.  One would be a chest but it still would be weird and here the two is a subtle bust but three could potentially be a situation that is favorable to the advertising of the training balls.

DEsigning off,

Ahmed Mustafa

3 comments:

  1. So, given the glaring and near purposeful nature of the deign flaw, I will try to approach my response with poise by giving my two cents with as much maturity as I can muster...

    HAHAHAHAHA THEY LOOK LIKE BEWBZ!!

    I tried, but alas, the design flaw was too great for me, and maybe too much for the collective adult male psyche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. He has breasticles.

    Though I do question why they left the design like that...perhaps the humor was intentional? I'd like to hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. There's no way this was unintentional... or at least went unnoticed. It just can't be. Maybe someone put in their two weeks notice and this was the last project they had to finish. Is the box full of ping pong balls? If so, why not put the window in the blank space up to the left?

    ReplyDelete